Saturday, June 7, 2008

Second Thoughts

Well, its been exactly five months since I first wrote in this space , (yes, tuesday 8th did turn out to be a Luck(now)y day (I got a call from IIM-Lucknow) but I blew that opportunity away with WL-85!) and I thought that its time now for me to publish my 'second' thoughts! So here I go.

I dont really have a thought of agenda today to write. Its just that I have nothing better to day , before I catch the French Open final (between Ana Ivanovic and Dinara Safina) and follow it up with the Euro 2008 dose. So I decided why not transfer some of my boredom over the internet, in other words, create a boring blog article. Still, being the positive minded guy that I am, I am sure at least I shall manage someone or the other to go through it and I know some people out of the compulsion of being nice will come up with comments like , 'nice article' , 'I didnot know you blog as well' et al, i.e. if I share the link. I have not decided whether or not I shall share the link to this piece of 'creative non-sense' as I choose to call it. So it remains to be seen how the general public reacts to it. Anyway enough of excuses to start blogging.

As I have proceeded to create this text , I have found out that it is extremely difficult to go on doing anything if you don't have an agenda or a blue print or even a vague idea of what you are going to do. It sure is interesting but it may not be good enough to make other people happy. But then one doesnot always blog to make others happy. So the point is , since I have not already thought of what I am going to write about today, I am finding it interesting to continue. I am happy that about most of the things in life I have at least already thought that how I am going to go about them. I dont know whether it is the best thing to do or not. Maybe I shall think over that and come back next time with something interesting (or rather something that I think people might find interesting) . So till then, happy reading! I hope that no matter whether you like this blog or not Roger Federer wins tomorrow at the Roland Garros!

3 comments:

Suyash Joshi said...

Well, Roger Federer once again failed to capture the "clay" glory, as Nadal stormed through in 3 straight sets!! :)

since you are such a great sports follower, you can include posts about exciting encounters witnessed in past and future in yur blog, what say?

Gandhar said...

Hi Kartik!!! Nice posts man! I appriciate your thoughts!! Specially the meaning of life ones, I liked it the most....
Keep blogging!!

KGV said...

Finally Federer did win French open 2009 (and followed it up with his wimbledon success!)
:-)