Thursday, June 12, 2008

Momentum

Well, this one happens to be the fifth post that I am going to publish today and hence I was thinking whether I have gathered enough momentum as a blogger. As far as I remember momentum, it is the product of mass and velocity and represents the ability of something to carry forward itself. Because if more is the mometum more will be the force required to stop the activity. Anyway, lets not get into physics and just ponder over whether my blogging has gathered enough momentum to sustain itself against the forces of change. I guess , only time will tell that nevertheless I have started enjoyed blogging.

Momentum, talking in a completely non physical terms, is really important for anything for there always are forces of distractions, changes and dejection (yes arising from not being able to raise up to the expectations of self or others) that impede the momentum and eventually stop the motion completely. Once something gathers momentum, it can grow or progress very fast there are some momentum stocks which move up very fast once they gather momentum.

But then there can be negative momentum as well, its nothing but a momentum that acts in the direction opposite to what is desirable. (If you think you are getting increasingly bored reading my blog then perhaps its negative momentum starting to build up! Stem it at once and carry on reading!). Attitudinal negativity of any kind is never good. But it can gather momentum like anything. So beware of being negative.

Anyway, I think the rate of change of momentum of this blog (i.e. the force exerted by it) should not increase manifold because of my excessive indulgence into expressing myself with the aid of a keyboard. So I shall stop now. (I know I always give excuses before wrapping up my blogs but that is because I gather momentum very fast and such excuses help me stop once I have built up significant amount of typing momentum.) So till the next blog (which by the way can be published anytime) keep gathering good momentum and keep being positive and happy!

No comments: